Working at Block Imaging has been an incredible journey from my very start in 2014. I have had the privilege to work in Block’s inventory and disassembly team, the service team, and now alongside our awesome Parts sales team. My background comes from a few different lines of work but, overall, I have always had something to do with sales and customer service. Believe me when I say that every part we ship here at Block has gone through in-depth processes to ensure top-quality parts for our customers. Making sure I do the best that I can for every customer is not just a catch phrase here - it's what our parts team is all about!
A bit about my life
I have a wonderful life! I am married to my best friend, Adam. He is my sincere soul mate and the one person who makes all my life a dream. I am mother to Gideon Vincent (4) and Henry Nolan (4 months); my boys mean the world to me! I love their energetic, friendly, sassy personalities.
Here are a few facts about me:
- I like to read books and play video games – yep I’m a book worm AND a gamer nerd
- Playing with the boys outside – Gid especially loves the pool, gardening with me, riding his ‘dirt-bike’ bicycle, throwing rocks at the bushes…
- Watching our favorite movies and shows – Top Gear/Grand Tour, Blindspot, Travelers, Kevin (Probably) Saves the World, Longmire, Community, and many more
- Shoot guns – I am an international rifle competitor with two gold medals under my belt. I also teach CPL classes for the state of Michigan
- Be adventurous – I’ve raced a couple of Tough Mudder events and I love to work out, bike, or watch motocross
- Visit with our families – I come from a 9-person family and we still get together every Sunday for lunch
- Eat ANY variety of ice cream that doesn’t include nuts or butterscotch
- Grill – Adam and I also like to grill out a lot, so bring over steak, chicken, salmon, pineapple, sweet potatoes- it doesn’t matter, we’ll grill it all!