There's nothing quite like the feeling of accomplishment that comes with fixing your own problem- especially when it's a problem with mechanical or electronic equipment. Don't get us wrong, there are definitely tasks that should be left to the professionals, but there are also tasks that, with a little time and initiative, can let you grab onto that DIY pride.
The links below will take you to video tutorials that help solve OEC 9800 problems and keep your C-arm system in better condition to serve patients. If you see anything that you don't know about yet, click on through to see what you might need to do, which parts you may need to order, or who you might need to call. For ease of browsing, we've included some of the problems each video is meant to cure.
Top OEC 9800 Video Tutorials
• OEC 9800 Handswitch & Footswitch Troubleshooting Basics (Unresponsive X-ray controls)
• How to Change Monitors on an OEC 9800 C-Arm (Monitor burn-out or image burn-in)
• C-Arm Monitors: Two OEC 9800 CRT Monitor Types (Clarification for monitor install)
• How to Connect an OEC 9800 to PACS (Inability to transfer images to your network)
• How to Change Batteries on an OEC 9800 C-Arm ("Charger Fail" error)
• OEC 9800 Image Swap Settings (Personal settings preference)
• How to Install an OEC 9800 C-Arm (DIY setup)
• OEC 9800 Monitor Tip: How to Change the Screensaver Interval (Personal settings preference, image burn-in prevention)
• 5 Sure Fire Ways to Extend the Life of Your C-Arm Machine (General maintenance)
• Your OEC C-Arm Laser Aimer Probably Isn't Broken (Laser failure)
Have More Questions?
If you're still unsure about tackling these maintenance tasks on your own, or if you get in over your head, our Parts and Service Teams are ready to help you with replacement parts and engineer support. You can also increase C-arm maintenance knowledge for your whole team with our online C-arm service classes. Click through below to browse your training options.