Hello, I'm Nicole and I work as a CSR on Block Imaging's equipment service team. Starting here at Block has been one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had. I graduated from Michigan State with a B.A. in communications, so being able to interact and build relationships with customers daily is something I’m passionate about. I believe providing the best service I can will help build lasting relationships and make sure customers feel comfortable with reaching out whenever service is needed on their imaging equipment. I look forward to working with more people across this industry, helping to solve more problems, and empowering others to serve even more patients!
Outside the office:
• My fiance and I will be getting married this May
• We have a German Shepherd / Black Lab mix puppy named Thor
• I love working out
• Deer hunting (bow and gun)
• Fishing Michigan's lakes
• Skiing at Boyne Highlands in Petoskey, MI
• Attending sporting events- esp. Tigers baseball and Lions football
• Hanging out with family and friends.