Hello! My name is Matt Bushart, and I am a Lead Service CSR at Block Imaging. Each day I have the privilege to help our customers by working to solve problems they are experience with their imaging equipment. I also work with our awesome Service Team by processing and making daily service decisions and looking into new opportunities that come our way.
My goal is to help our customers serve their customers….the patients! We recognize that our customers hold an important role within their communities. If we can help them maintain their imaging equipment so that they can serve their community, then that is a huge win for everyone!
A little bit about myself….
Now….who exactly am I?
- I have an amazing wife named Julie! We are expecting our first child in April 2017, and we are VERY excited!
- I am a graduate of Eastern Michigan University (Go Eagles!)
- I love spending time outdoors (hiking, fishing, hunting, etc), taking mini vacations within the great state of Michigan, serving within my church, and spending time with family.
- Role Models: My dad and my grandfather. These two men showed me what it means to be a man of integrity. My dad and I are very close, and he is my go-to guy for advice. My grandfather taught me the importance of hard work while I grew up working on his farm. I cannot express how important these two men are to me. I hope I can at least be half the man each of them are.
- The most important thing in my life is my relationship with Jesus Christ. He is at the center of everything in my life, and every day I strive to honor and represent Him in everything I do.