Hello! My name is Matt Bushart, and I am a Project Manager at Block Imaging.
A little bit about myself….
Now….who exactly am I?
- My amazing wife Julie and I welcomed Connor Bushart, the newest addition to our family, on April 13th, 2017!!!
- I am a graduate of Eastern Michigan University (Go Eagles!)
- I love spending time outdoors (hiking, fishing, hunting, etc), taking mini vacations within the great state of Michigan, serving within my church, and spending time with family.
- Role Models: My dad and my grandfather. These two men showed me what it means to be a man of integrity. My dad and I are very close, and he is my go-to guy for advice. My grandfather taught me the importance of hard work while I grew up working on his farm. I cannot express how important these two men are to me. I hope I can at least be half the man each of them are.
- The most important thing in my life is my relationship with Jesus Christ. He is at the center of everything in my life, and every day I strive to honor and represent Him in everything I do.