As a mechanical field technician, I do installs and de-installs of all modalities. I strive to be quick but also perform quality work on every job. As one of the few people who actually sees the customer face to face, I strive to exceed their expectations and provide a friendly relationship that hopefully brings future business.
On a personal note:
- My wife Nikki and I have been married for 2.5 years. We have a dog named Layla and our recently born son, Maxen, who was born January 2019.
- I graduated from Central Michigan University in 2010.
- My hobbies involve: craft beer and traveling over to visit breweries, sports, welding, wood working, and home improvements
- My wife and I have visited nearly 150 breweries nationwide
- A few of my favorite things are: The Fall season, THE Ohio State University football and basketball, chicken wings, and pizza