Hello! I'm Mackenzie, and I'm proud to be part of a customer-focused team serving physicians, rad techs, and other caregivers around the world. Within Block Imaging's C-arm team it's my responsibility to keep buyers and sellers up-to-date with clear communication, to facilitate efficiency at each step of an C-arm project, and to provide the kind of administrative support that reduces the stress and effort that can sometimes come with a complex project. My hope is that, by serving you well, I can empower you to serve patients well.
• My husband, Bryan and I are raising two wonderful children: Abby (13) and Henry (4). You can call us biased, but so far we seem to be doing an incredible job. Abby loves dance, theatre, choir, and band, and Henry loves all things dinosaurs and vehicles. We recently found a cartoon called Dinotrucks that combines his favorite things and I'm pretty sure it was the best day of his life.
• I love trips to the zoo with my husband and kids- especially the Detroit and Toledo Zoos. I also enjoy walking around Greenfield Village and The Henry Ford Museum as a family as well as our not-quite annual trips to Disney World with Grandma and Grandpa. We are a Disney family whether my husband wants us to be or not.
• I both act and sing in musical theatre productions. The most memorable shows I've been a part of are Jane Eyre (in the title role- hold your applause), Titanic (also in the title role- just kidding) and She Loves Me.
• Riding, caring for, and showing horses is another favorite pastime for me. I used to do a lot more of these when I was younger and I hope to bring it back into my life at some point. I used to show Morgan horses riding saddle seat. Henry has also developed a bit of a passion for horses, which makes his mom quite happy.
• I also enjoy my quiet time reading and writing. Historical fiction, literary classics, and sci-fi/fantasy tend to be my usual picks when it's time to kick back and get lost in a good story. One item on my bucket list to write and publish a children's book. I've always been a huge fan of fairy tales.
• When I need to jam, I can be heard listening to just about any music that's not country. Well- at least "new" country (sorry "new" country fans). Johnny Cash will always have a special place in my heart though.