Some info on what I do at Block:
I’m the Quality Assurance Manager. In a nut shell I make sure processes are in place to provide excellent interactions with customers and vendors. I also coordinate our engineer training program, state registrations, and vendor approval processes. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to work with you!
A little bit about me, personally:
- I love my husband, Chad, and my cat, Dodson. Chad and I have been married for four years after meeting at a wedding. He caught the garter and I caught the bouquet.
- I like to quilt, do yoga, crochet, cook and bake.
- Fall is definitely my favorite season for a few reasons: football (GO GREEN), cozy clothes, pretty outdoor scenery, and the house isn’t a hundred degrees if you use the oven!
- I don’t go out for coffee much (they want HOW much for a latte?) but when I do, I go to Starbucks. I worked there in college and they treat their employees super well!
- I like to garden and travel. I enjoy reading in cozy sunny spots and eating good food.