Purchasing digital mammography equipment is a significant capital equipment expenditure. This is especially true if you don't consider the options and the savings available on the secondary market. Digital systems from some of the most prominent manufacturers in women's health are available refurbished at significantly lower prices than buying new,
The video below reveals current average pricing for the most popular digital mammography equipment available on the secondary market from both GE and Hologic. Pricing includes delivery, installation, and a one-year service agreement for domestic buyers.
Digital Mammography Price/Cost Guide
A few digital mammography systems from the video:
• GE Senographe Essential- $65,000 to $95,000
• Hologic Selenia- $65,000 to $105,000
• Hologic Selenia Dimensions 2D Upgradeable- $130,000 - $165,000
• Hologic Selenia Dimensions 3D Tomo- $200,000 - $230,000
• Computer-aided detection (CAD)- $12,000 to $15,000
• Physician's Workstation- $15,000 to $35,000
• Upright Stereotaxys- $15,000 to $45,000
The estimates listed above include installation and the first year of service throughout the USA.
If you would like more detailed information on pricing or for planning your next digital mammography project, please let us know your needs with the button below.
Written by Jason Block
Jason Block is the Product Manager for Women’s Health Equipment at Block Imaging. Helping to match customer’s needs with equipment solutions is energizing for him. When Jason is not working, he enjoys coaching his kids’ sports, working out, and playing handball.