Purchasing a digital mammography system is a significant capital equipment expenditure. This is especially true if you don't consider the options and the savings available on the secondary market. Digital systems from some of the most prominent manufacturers in women's health are available refurbished at significantly lower prices than buying new,
The video below reveals average pricing in 2020 for the most popular digital mammography equipment available on the secondary market from both GE and Hologic. We'll also discuss what you can expect from premium late models as they begin to gradually emerge from their original ownership. Price points listed here include delivery, installation, and a one-year service agreement for domestic buyers.
Digital Mammography Price/Cost Guide 
A few digital mammography systems from the video:
• GE Senographe Essential- $65,000 to $95,000
• Hologic Selenia- $65,000 to $95,000
• GE Essential 3D Tomo with Senoclaire- $90,000 to $120,000
• Hologic Dimensions 3D Tomo- $170,000 to $200,000
Premium 3D Models
• Hologic 3Dimensions HD 3D Tomo- $225,000 to $275,000
• GE Pristina 3D Tomo- $140,000 to $170,000
The estimates listed above include installation and the first year of service throughout the USA.
If you would like more detailed information on pricing or for planning your next digital mammography project, please let us know your needs with the button below.