For anyone buying, selling and servicing CT scanners or simply planning your next CT scanner project, we’ve compiled the following list just for you…
A collection of all the best CT scanner articles...
Addressing CT Scanner Price/Cost
- How Much Does a CT Scanner Cost?
- CT Scanner Price Guide
- What’s Happening with CT Scanner Pricing?
- 3 Reasons Why GE CT Scanners Cost More
Comparing CT Scanners
- GE Lightspeed vs Brightspeed
- Philips MX8000 vs Brilliance Scanners
- GE LightSpeed QX/i vs GE LightSpeed Plus CT Scanners
- GE HiSpeed CT/e Dual vs. ProSpeed FII
- GE HiSpeed NX/i vs. GE HiSpeed CT/e: Dual-Slice Scanners Compared
- Air-Cooled CT Scanners vs. Water-Cooled CT Scanners
- CT Scanner Table Weight Capacities Compared
Tips About CT Tubes
- How To Tell If Your CT Tube Is About To Fail
- Reloaded X-ray Tubes vs. Reprocessed X-ray Tubes
- 3 Types of Used X-ray Tubes
Planning a CT Scanner Project
- Planning a CT Scanner Relocation? Be Sure You Have These
- What to Expect During a CT Scanner Installation
- Questions to Ask BEFORE You Buy a Used CT Scanner
Need more help with your CT scanner questions? Let us know how we can assist. We offer free fair market valuations, refurbished CTs, CT service and repair, as well as spare parts. Contact us any time for help with your next CT project!
Written by Krista Kotrla
Krista Kotrla is Senior Vice President of Marketing at Block Imaging. She is also a wife and mother of three, working from her home state of Texas. Krista is passionate about growing businesses through social culture and inspiring teams to accomplish things that really matter. Learn more about Krista here.