The Middle East market is a key region for Block Imaging and the opportunity to strengthen relationships with our customers there is why we are committed (and excited) to exhibit at Arab Health each year.
As I think about the 5 specific reasons that make the Middle East region so appealing to us, I believe it says a lot about the way we, at Block Imaging, like to do business:
- RELATIONAL - The Middle East is all about relational business. The businesses that we work with are often family-operated, providing imaging equipment and service in their local country. These businesses depend on us to do what we say we will do. We don't take that trust lightly.
- TRUSTING - The Middle East is high trust. Other markets deal in low trust and cautious deals. The middle east is a region where the customer will be cautious until they determine they can trust you, then they will do all their business with you as long as you never violate their trust.
- VALUES BASED - The cultural barriers are too high for our competitors. It's amazing to me how many competitors have given up on the region because they don't take the time to understand the needs of the region and the things they value most. Our customers care far more that we have family working in our business than how large our warehouse is!
- ONGOING SUPPORT - The Middle East demands ongoing support. You must be multi-faceted. Our customers come back again and again because we stand behind the systems we sell, we offer parts warranty options, and we can provide technical support.
- PAVING A BETTER FUTURE - The Middle East is a culture in radical transition, and the healthcare industry is leading the way towards a new economy for future generations in the middle east. Block Imaging sees the great future ahead for this part of the world and we want to be a part of making it happen!
If you will be attending Arab Health, we would love the opportunity to visit with you and learn more about how we can work together. Please stop by the Block Imaging exhibit, 2B59, or contact me if you would like to set up a meeting time.