Beyond the obvious difference in size, there are several other key differences between mini C-arm, full size C-arm and compact C-arm systems. Just like Goldilocks' three bears and their beds, chairs, and porridge, there’s a C-arm that's just right for everyone.
The following video details the differentiating factors and advantages of each C-arm type. We've also listed out some of the most popular C-arm machine options from top manufacturers for each category below.
Mini C-Arm vs. Full Size C-Arm vs. Compact
- OEC - 6600, 6800
- Fluoroscan - III, Premier, Premier Encore, Insight, Insight II
- Orthoscan - HD
Full Size C-Arm
- OEC - 9000, 9400, 9600, 8800, 9800 and 9900
- Siemens - Siremobile 2000, Orbic, Iso-C 3D, Varic, Avantic
- Phillips - BV 25, 29, 300 and Pulsera,
- Ziehm - 7000, Vista Plus
- Genoray - Zen 2090, Z3
- OEC - 7600, 7700 and 7900
- Siemens - Compact L and Siremobile Compact
- Philips - Endura, Libra
- Ziehm - Quantum, 7000 compact
Choosing a C-arm is all about matching the tool to the task. Take stock of the procedures you plan to perform most often, and use the result to help guide your search. Whichever C-arm style is best for your facility's needs, we can help with your next C-arm project; buying, selling, renting, servicing, refurbishing, spare parts support, apps training, etc. Start the conversation with the price request button below, or check out our C-Arm Buyer's Guide to learn more about your options.