You’re looking to sell your GE MRI machine and doing your homework to find out how much it is worth? You've come to the right place!
Perhaps you have already read our blog post “How Much is My MRI Machine Worth? It’s Easier to Figure out than You Think”… and you now have all the details you need such as the date of manufacture, coils, software, serial number, etc. Perfect- now you say, "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"
While MRI trade-in values range based on a number of factors, here are some ballpark averages that you can expect in today's used MRI market. The list below should help you understand better how much money you can expect for that MRI machine you are planning to replace or dispose of.
Closed MRI Values
3.0 Tesla EXCITE
As a general rule, this system will run EchoSpeed gradients and have round magnet covers. Deviations from this "norm" might effect this value range!
- Magnet serial number starting with ‘W': $300,000 and up
- Older style magnet (generally ‘G3’): less than $100,000
1.5 Tesla EXCITE
This system is also likely to run Echospeed gradients and have round magnet covers. Deviations from this "norm" might effect this value range!
- 11X, 12X, 14X, 15X software: $75,000 to $250,000
1.5 Tesla LX
- EchoSpeed: $35,000 to $55,000
- HiSpeed: $50,000 or less
This assumes system has a CXK4 magnet with round covers. Deviations from this "norm" might effect this value range!
- up to $20,000
0.5 Tesla- No Value
Look for a qualified removal specialist to minimize your cost and follow all codes and standards to get it out THE SAFE AND PROPER WAY.
Open MRI Values
OpenSpeed 0.7 Tesla- No Value
Once again, you'll need a qualified removal specialist to minimize your cost and get your magnet out THE SAFE AND PROPER WAY.
0.35 - 0.2 Tesla
- Ovation: $50,000 to $80,000
- Profile (III, IV, V, HD): $15,000 to $65,000
- Siemens Magnetom C: $75,000 to $95,000
- Hitachi Airis II: $40,000 to $65,000
The above list is intended to serve merely as a guideline to the current value range for your system. For a firm offer on your MRI, click on the button below to request your MRI valuation!
* Please note, EVERY SITUATION IS DIFFERENT! Systems vary; options, location, etc., all play a part in the value of your system.