Is your facility approaching a time where some extra muscle might be a big help on the fluoro side of things? Are you questioning how to proceed because you're pretty sure those needs will only be temporary? If you answered "yes" to these questions, you should consider renting a C-arm system.
Meeting the needs of a few weeks or a few months doesn't mean you need to take on the commitment of an outright C-arm purchase. To help as you deliberate over whether or not to rent, we'll share below a few scenarios where renting a C-arm machine has been the perfect solution for many of our customers.
When to Rent a C-Arm
Block Imaging has facilitated hundreds of C-arm rentals over the years. Our renters come to us for a wide variety of reasons. The following list describes just a few of the scenarios that have created a temporary need that was successfully filled with a C-arm rental.
- You've got a new physician coming on board far in advance of your next capital cycle
- You're not sure if your scan volume will justify a purchase or long-term lease commitment (In the case of renting from Block Imaging, if you find your volume sufficient, you can have access to "trial to own" options that count your rental fees as credits toward purchase)
- You already own a C-arm but would like to try out a different make or model
- You're in the midst of a lengthy cath lab project but would like a substitute to scan with in the interim
For these, and many other, situations, full-size C-arm and mini C-arm rentals can be exactly the tools you need to continue serving patients until your facility is back to "business as usual".
How to Rent a C-Arm
Let us know the answers to the following questions and we’ll put together C-arm rental options for your review right away! A day, a week, a month, or a year- we can tailor a plan that allows for extensions and (if you decide keeping the system is a good fit) a reduced outright purchase price at any point during the rental.
- How long do you need the C-arm rental?
- Manufacturer or system preference? (OEC, Philips, Siemens)
- What type of procedures are you planning to do with the C-arm? (Vascular, cardiac, basic surgery, pain management, etc.)
- Do you need a surgical table to go along with the C-arm?
Click the button below to send us your answers and we'll get back to you ASAP with your options.