Hi, my name is Ashley, and I'm a Marketing Coordinator at Block Imaging. I have the pleasure of serving both our team here at Block and our customers by creating meaningful content that connects, informs, and empowers. And how cool is it to be able to work in your dream field at a company that values people so highly? At Block Imaging, “People Matter” isn’t just our motto, it’s how we operate – both within our team, with you, and with your patients.
A little more about me…
- I met my now husband at a Vanilla Ice concert in college...in 2011. Ice ice baby!
- We have two spoiled fur babies, Riley and Max.
- I love hockey. If I can't make it to a Red Wings game, I love spending time with family and friends at a Grand Rapids Griffins game.
- My favorite season is summer, hands down. I love spending time boating with my family in Grand Haven, riding my bike, kayaking with friends, or even sitting out on the deck reading a good book – anything to be outside.
- Other favorites of mine include: giraffes, ice cream (even when it’s -10 degrees outside), Lake Michigan, reading, Game of Thrones, and all shades of blue.