Hi! I’m Alyssa Culp and I am a Service Coordinator on the Service Team here at Block Imaging. The absolute best thing about being in this role is being able to help people, and knowing that what I do every day really does make a difference. As a kid, I never really had dreams of being a doctor or a lawyer, but I knew whatever I decided to do, I wanted to make a difference in the world. Here at Block, we are all about putting people first, and I get to put that into action every day! Knowing that I ultimately get to make a difference in people’s lives is extremely rewarding.
A Little About Me:
- Growing up, I was always surrounded by water. My family vacationed on Elk Lake (near Traverse City, MI) every summer and it is still one of my favorite areas to escape to.
- I grew up in Kalamazoo, MI and I moved here to Lansing to attend Michigan State University about 6 years ago.
- On the weekend, you will typically find me hanging out with my friends and family or on some adventure with my boyfriend. I especially love exploring the world of craft beer with my friends- Michigan has some amazing ones!
- In my spare time, I love to cook and try new foods- I will try anything at least once.
- I am also pretty crafty, so I can make just about anything. My favorite crafts include crochet, painting, soap making, candle making, and making burlap wreaths.